Headquarter of VW Argentina stands in General Pacheco, in the middle of a new industrial plant. The reason for its establishment was the customs union and the free-trade zone between Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay (Mercosur) in 1995.
The plant in General Pacheco is equipped with the newest worldwide available technologies for the automobile industry. It has a production capacity of 30 automobiles per hour. The investment conducted 270 million US-Dollars.
One of the best examples of the efficient performance of the industry in Argentina is our plant in Córdoba. Highly qualified employees, state-of-the-art technology, and large-scale production capacity define our reputation.
Our plant in General Pacheco is supplied with 20 percent of our production. The remaining 80 percent is exported to Germany, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, and the Slovakian Republic.
Cooperation with VW Argentina
The procurement has high standards to the quality of the vehicle parts. Meanwhile the vehicle parts are mainly descended by suppliers.
All offers for commodities, production material, vehicle systems as well as equipment, and services are analyzed and announced by employees.
You can get further information at VW Argentina.